Tuesday, March 09, 2010

"I felt good"


Speaking after today's first real stage of the Paris-Nice, Samu surprisingly said he felt good, despite missing out on the decisive split. "It's been a very hard day", he said. "It was a hard parcours, and the cold and the wind, and all the crashes the wind leads to, has made it even harder. It was a very difficult stage... You couldn't relax for a second. The pack split towards the end and it was impossible to bridge the gap. Well done to Caisse. Though, there's still a lot of racing to be done and there's not much in it. The most important thing today was to not crash. With 40 clicks to go a rider ran into me from behind and I had to change my rear wheel. I felt good all day though, and that's the most important thing."

No comments:

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers