Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Koldo pleased with start

Speaking to the press after his second place in the Trofeo Palma, Koldo said: "To start the season with a second place is good. Obviously the best would be to win, but it still shows we've been training well this winter and that we're close to winning already. McEwen won. He's already done a few races in Australia, and that showed. In sprint finishes like this it's, besides feeling good, important to have luck on your side and find the best place in the train. I'm left with good sensations. I felt good all day, and I'll try again in the second stage. The last stage is my favourite though. It's a harder stage, we'll be tired when the sprint comes along and I'll have another few days of racing in my legs. Let's hope for the best".

No comments:

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers