Sunday, October 05, 2008

Koldo's view on Vendée win

"It was a hard race due to the rain and the cold, but we can go home with a glorious win. It's a great win mainly due to the work carried out by the team. It was necessary to control the race and to chase down Chavanel. Chavanel is a great rider, so Euskaltel Euskadi have done brilliantly (to chase him down). Once we caught Chavanel, Gueslin and Dumoulin tried to go clear... We reacted very fast, though, and we made sure no one got away. To win a race after such great team-work makes me very happy on the team's behalf. I felt well all day and hoped it would come down to a sprint. I'm in good form now, having just just recently come out of the Vuelta, so it was necessary to take advantage of my form and win this race. I've won five races this year, and now it's time to continue to work hard so that I can win even more races next year".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope we see him shining in one more race this year, but no word about it from him. Still not sure if he will start :(

Unknown said...

I think that Koldo can get a good race at Paris Tours next week. He's in a very good form and Paris Tours will be the last time for fighting against the best sprinters of the world.

Zorionak Koldo!!!! You are better than you think!!!

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers