Thursday, October 30, 2008

Galdeano educating

First things first: my apologies for failing to update the blog yesterday. I was simply too disgusted to write anything after watching Arsenal last night. I was so gutted all I wanted to do was to dig a hole and jump into it. That hole ended up being my bed, but, anyway, nothing was written. I'll put that right now.

Igor González de Galdeano will, from tomorrow off 'till the 8th of Novembre, take part in an education program for coaches. The Curso nacional de entrenadores, as it's called, will take place in Granada and will also see Euskaltel riders Mikel Astarloza and Andoni Lafuente take part. Galdeano has taken on the role of sports director for the coming season, and this program will make him able to do just that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COYS!

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers