Thursday, October 11, 2007

Update from Spain; finally

Man, those internet cafés here in San Sebastián are hard to track down. It`s been a while since my last post, 11 days to be precise, but it seems I haven`t missed all that much. Iban`s B-sample is still in some lab I hope, though, I`m at a loss to find out where. It´s been two and a half months and we still don´t know a thing. How that´s possible is beyond my understanding, but there´s nothing left to say on the matter so I´m going to leave it at that. The only news worth writing about is the arrival of Josu Agirre from Orbea. Josu, not to be confused with former Euskaltel sprinter Josu Aguirre, will be taking a step up next year, and I´m glad he will. He´s been good this year, and looks to be a good all-rounder with a fast finish. 26 riders will make up the roster, so everything looks set for next campaign. I´m going to post regularly again from Sunday on, and before then I will have climbed the Jaizkibel. See you then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you cycle yourself Magnus?

Anonymous said...

Capreolus

San Sebastian is my favourite city. It is two hours from my home. I hope you are enjoying.

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers