Friday, July 13, 2007

Iban looking strong


Again I just have to apologise for the lack of pictures on the blog these days, but as you all have understood by now, something`s not right with my local area connection, meaning I`m using my neighbours` laptop instead of my own. On this laptop posting pics are not that easy, so I`m sorry if my blog looks unbelievably boring right now. Though, the internet on my own laptop will probably be fixed in a day or two, so then it`ll be back to a picture-loaded blog. But, anyway, back to the thing that really matters right now; Iban and the Tour de France. He enjoyed an easy day in the saddle on stage 4, like most riders, and had no problems coming in with the leading group on the hilly stage 5. He looked calm and composed all day long Iban, and stayed at the front on the tricky descents near the finish to stay out of trouble. You can tell when Iban`s in form and feeling good, and something tells me that his form is spot-on right now. He also looks more calm than other years, and I think that this more relaxed approach to the Tour will do him the world of good. Stay out of trouble and you`ll be fine Iban...

No comments:

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers