Tuesday, May 29, 2007

What the fuck Aketza?

I`m just so disappointed right now... I guess you`ve all read it and heard it by now, but just to make sure: Aketza Peña has tested positive for nandrolone. Though, don`t judge him just yet. Only the result of the "A" sample has been revealed, though the chances of the "B" sample turning out negative seem slim at this point. The test was carried out on the day of the first stage of the Giro del Trentino recently. Aketza rode well in Trentino, but no way was I suspicious of him. I was just glad that he`d finally returned to his old self; an old self that gave him third in the Euskal Bizikleta a couple of years ago if I`m not mistaken... Aketza will of course not ride the remainder of the Giro, and will be suspended from racing until the "B" sample is made official. I`m just so surprised and disappointed. But I`m not going to say much more about it on this stage, as I don`t want to eat my own words if the "B" sample returns negative. Though, feel free to post your thoughts.

No comments:

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers